- We provide you with various production options, such as: Integrating photographs, music, additional client testimonials, graphics, additional company spokespeople. Your VideoVisit producer will go over all the options with you in order to select the production options best suited for your business.
Why use a website video to greet website visitors?
- The average website visitor takes less than 60 seconds to decide whether to continue browsing your site. Research shows that a video holds their attention much longer and keeps them more involved with your site.
Do you produce for TV too, or just online video?
- We produce for television, feature films/documentaries, internal communications and traditional marketing.
What kind of business is a good match for a MyVideoVisit?
- Any business where the owners and management are involved with the customers, and have pride in the services they provide..
How much does a MyVideoVisit cost?
- Between $599 and $2,499.
Why have a flat rate, why not an hourly rate like most studios?
- We own all of our own equipment and our studio. We are a small, family-owned business. This allows us many freedoms that most video companies do not have.
Why should I pay to produce a video for my website when plain text is cheap?
- Plain text doesn’t communicate the way video does.
Do you have payment terms?
- Yes. One-half upon scheduling the shoot. One-half upon delivery of the finished video. All payments are C.O.D.
How else can I use my VideoVisit, other than having it live on my website?
- You can show a DVD of your video in your business, at trade shows, or distribute it directly to prospects. You can also upload it to YouTube or Facebook.
So once we’re finished with the VideoVisit, will you put it on my website for me?
- If you need us to, for a small fee. In many cases, we empower our clients to do it themselves.
Can you host our video?
- Sorry, we can’t. But we can recommend different and cost-effective ways of doing so.
Will my website need more bandwidth if I add a video?
- Not necessarily. We’ll examine your current infrastructure and make several recommendations.
Do people visiting my site have fast enough internet connections for video?
- Probably. Broadband internet access is more and more prevalent these days.
Who stars in the video?
- You, the business owner!
Why are website videos 2-3 minutes?
- 2-3 minutes is an appropriate amount of time to cover the ins and outs of your business. The attention span of the typical internet user tends to be limited.
Why are Studio VideoVisits so short?
- You should make a connection with the website visitor as quickly as possible, while they still have interest in your website.
Why do some businesses choose Studio versus Location productions?
- Studio productions are ideal for companies where the focus is on the owners, managers or partners, such as lawyers, accountants, realtors, contractors, etc.
- Location productions are ideal for companies that will benefit from strong visual support for what is being said, such as facilities and products.
What if I have more questions?
- Give us a call at 317 466 0321, we’re happy to talk to you.
Why does MyVideoVisit work without a script?
- Your spontaneous answers are more authentic and believable. After all, do you read off a script while talking to your customers?
Isn’t it hard to perform for the camera without a script?
- All you have to do is talk about your business. We take care of the rest.
Can we put our VideoVisit on sites like YouTube?
Can I create TV spots with the footage?
How do I get started making a VideoVisit?
- Give us a call at 317 466 0321.
What is the first step?
- Upon a down payment and a signed agreement, we will provide you with everything you need to get started.
How do I prepare for the shoot?
- We have a proven system.
- About an hour.
- About two hours.
- Your video will be ready and delivered within 48 hours.
What do I get at the end of the project?
- A DVD and a digital file for uploading to your website, YouTube, etc.
Can changes be made to my VideoVisit in the future?
- Yes, of course this will be considered an additional production.
What if I already have existing video?
- We can review it with you and determine how best to use it.
- 2413 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, Indiana